Monday, March 29, 2010

words can't express my excitement

so on sunday morning, i woke up being very undecisive about whether should i turn up for an audition by Lee Mun Wai from T.H.E Dance Company.
i was thinking, the chances of me getting in is akin to nil because there're so many good dancers out there and what's me as compared to them. but i hesistated, because i wanna go see how all this kinda auditions are like and how cruel the reality is like.
just nice! zaini texted: wing elle, you all going for the audition later?
WOOHOO! there's company! of course all the more i feel like going for it, so i called wiing and she had the exact same thoughts as me which is: most prob we can't get in.
so we went, and we got in (and i swear we stone there for a few sec).
AND YES! WE GOT IN! HAHAHA!
5 chosen, 1 from SMU, 1 from ITE, 1 from NUS and 2 from RP!
*squeak* (too excited to shout)
hahahha! well, i guess i'm really really happy and very excited about it because...
like people always say, the higher your hope are, the greater you'll fall and vice versa.
our hope = nil, that's why.. phew! i guess wiing thinks the same as me.
congrats wiing! and congrats myself!
hesistated about whether should i take this big challenge up because it's REALLY A LOT of committment, the schedule is hectic,
AND I'LL BE LIKE DANCING 7 DAYS A WEEK?!
but after considering, i really want it and i'll go for it.
so people! please do come watch!
it's on the 3rd and 4th of June 2010, 8pm @ Victoria Theatre.
here's the link:
http://www.singaporeartsfest.com/eventdetails?action=details&id=40
tickets are at $8 and $12 only, cheap cheap!
and kelly bought the tickets already! oh my! love her to the max!
hehe!
and other than this, i'll also be performing with RP Modern Dance in Momentum 2010:
it will be on 26/27th May 2010, 8pm @ Republic Polytechnic Cultural Centre (TRCC)
tickets going at $9 and it's on sales already! if you wanna come watch, please do let me know!
RP Modern Dance will be doing bollywood this time round!
yipee!
hahahhahaha!
i'm really happy, with all the good things lined up for me.
greedy greedy me, i still want:
MORE FOOD!
and ******** (sorry, i'm not gonna disclose this yet)
and that's it!
i'm gonna be the happiest girl on earth.
and..
please
do
come
share
my
joy/happiness
with
me : )

LOVES!

No comments: